ICoICT 2020 will be held in June 2020 as planned. Maybe by a virtual presentation system.
This year’s theme is “Leveraging ICT for Disaster Resilience and Sustainable Development”, will highlight the intensive use of ICT to enhance the disaster resilience and sustainable development. Information and communication technologies (ICTs) are used in many areas to.
We welcome high-quality papers that describe original and unpublished research papers addressing the real issues, methods, and challenges on the following areas of ICT for Disaster Resilience and Sustainable Development, but not limited to:
- Emerging Trends in ICT
- Structural Health and Monitoring (SHM)
- Climate Change Monitoring
- ICT for Agriculture Resilience
- Disaster Mitigation and Management
- Disaster Risk Science and Engineering
Trending Technologies in Natural Disaster Risk Reduction