On Friday 28th February, CGC celebrated the opening of a new, large research area at Aarhus University.
CGC President Professor Ramjee Prasad welcomed the participants, and CGC Vice President Professor Peter Lindgren presented the CGC centre.
The researchers in CGC subsequently presented their respective research areas and labs.
- The Multi Business Model Innovation Concept (MBMI) by Professor Peter Lindgren
- The CGC Drone LAB research by Assistant Professor Muhammad Bilal
- The Human Bond Communication Sensorium LAB by Assistant Professor Ambuj Kumar
- The Multi Business Model Brain and AI by Assistant Professor Per Valter
- Health Care and Entrepreneurship by Associate Professor Sofoklis Kyriazakos
- The 5G and 6G communication area by Associate Professor Albena Dimitrova Mihovska
Research presentations were followed by Head of BTECH University Department, Professor Anders Frederiksen, welcoming the participants at Aarhus University, and a short speak by Business Manager Henrik Kjeldsen, Herning Municipality, welcoming the CGC research in Herning.
The presentations were followed by a reception and visit to the different CGC Labs.