The Overall Objective of the Symposium 7 -In- 1 is to open discussions on innovation and its commercialization through a strong partnership between industries and academia as well as on modern practices and methodologies in cross-/multi-/interdisciplinary areas such as social science, technology, Business Canvas and so on. The novel, innovative solutions for the inherited and current problems will be examined to have a discrete system of work to be followed. The symposium will create an atmosphere for socialization among participants and on the popular happenings in the Digital World. It will also provide a platform for different sectors to look for new initiatives for defining project proposals.
- 17th CTIF Global Capsule (CGC) Annual Workshop
- 5th BIT (Bisra Institute of Technology) SINDRI ASSOCIATION (BITSA) International World Connect
- 37th GISFI Standardisation Series Meeting (GSSM)
- 2nd GreenBizz Workshop
- Twinning action for enhancing capacity and research excellence in holographic telepresence systems as a catalyst of digitalization (HOLOTWIN)
- Wireless World Research Forum (WWRF)